martes, 19 de junio de 2012

Italy

One of the countries that I’d like to visit is Italy. I choose Italy because there is where makes the best lasagnas and pastas in the world. On the other hand is a country with a lot of historical monuments, or any of them due to the earthquake has destroyed several of them. Also my girlfriend have relatives there and she dreams going to Italy and her want that I being together visiting that country, so we will spend awesome moments together in a country that I deem very interesting. I’d like to visit the inclined tower of pizza, visit the Roman Coliseum, boating in Venice and eat a lot of pasta and lasagna.
If I get to go, I am going to go with mi girlfriend and this trip will be only for knowing, to promenade and to rest. We would try to visit the most touristic and beautiful part of Italy, also we will visit mi girlfriend’s relatives, and if we can, we will visit another countries of Europe.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario