martes, 19 de junio de 2012

My favorite website

My favorite website is GROOVESHARK > http://grooveshark.com/
This is an amazing website to listen music of all types. For example if I want to listen pop music just I have to search the singer or the band. Then appears all of songs related with the singer or band. There are all kinds of musical styles such as romance, cumbia, samba, Voleros, reggaeton, R & B, Indy , soul, etc. I have used this website for almost five years when this website started. I liked so much this page because I love listening to music. Also I have told to my friends about this website and they love it.
The good thing of this website is the organization of the music and also this site is in English so I can practice my english finding and singing the music.
I can listen to music in this website everyday at anytime as in youtube but I prefer  grooveshark because I can save a playlist with my favorite music and then replay it and continue enjoying the music that I like.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario