martes, 19 de junio de 2012



Why do i want to be a vet?

When I was a child, one of my biggest dreams was to become an astronaut. I wanted to discover all the secrets of the humanity and visit places that just a few people have visited. But then appeared something more exciting for me: become a vet. As you might realized, for me only existed just one career in my mind when I made my decision so… there’s no other career options. I’ve decided to be a vet because I wanted to discover how life works. All the mechanisms and things that make something live. And also I love animals. This is the perfect career for me. Life at the university has been pretty hard but enjoyable. Nothing to complain about. And I haven’t decided yet buy I think I want to be some kind of ecologist, one of those guys who save wild animals and protect them. As I love the south of Chile, maybe I’ll work there, protecting Pudús and South Andean Deer. I think that is a lovely job. A hard one but I think it worth it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario